Smart Square Opportunities
Through close partnership, unique to each client, to collectively examine how to assist each client in attaining their strategic objectives and exceeding their M&A goals.
Why Smart Square Ventures
Our team members set themselves apart by passion and energy behind that tenacity combined with experience across various business disciplines. This is the key element behind our success in getting transactions closed.
Our senior management team is comprised of experienced business people, who lead our practice areas and work hands on at all stages of the life cycle the clients find themselves in. Best in class individuals will exceed in our performance based culture where we all focus on delivering the excellence our clients look for.
At the core, we are in the relationship business and that’s why our entire team focuses on building and keeping our clients’ trust during all stages of their transactions. We bring our understanding of our clients’ business, creativity, motivation and industry and operational experience to every relationship.
If you are that individual who shares the same passion and have the experience and team spirit that defines Smart Square Ventures, we would love to hear from you.
Smart Square Ventures is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Global Associate Directors
We are always looking for international associate directors to help clients through acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, buy-outs, major projects, initial public offerings (IPOs), real estate deals, debt structuring and issuance, and complex re-financings, distressed M&A and with business and company valuations and fairness opinions.
The role will allow the successful candidate to work on a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, private equity and owner managed clients.
The scope of the role will include both execution of transactions as well as origination of new opportunities.
This is an ideal opportunity for the candidate to join a growing and ambitious team working on a broad range of transactions including sell-side, buy-side and fund raising mandates.
Analysts & Associates
- Prepare valuations, write memorandums for company sale assignments and private placements
- Prepare M&A analyses, and participate in due diligence and drafting sessions
- Interacting with client executives and executing capital advisory
- Organizing and preparing offering memoranda, investor presentations and other marketing materials
- Assume new business responsibilities in various capacities
- An MBA or at least 1 year experience as an investment banking analyst
- M&A transactions experience required (either buy or sell side)
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
Interns at Smart Square
Internship candidates with a successful academical track record in the fields of business administration, finance or economics who are interested in the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) market.
We encourage students with professional drive and strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment, who want to work in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team in Eindhoven.
The international team members have accumulative experience of over 40 years in the cross-border M&A market. We are looking for candidates who are interested in real-life corporate finance and in supporting our increasing business activities.
- First relevant experience and / or previous internships in consulting, accounting or strategy advisory
- Fluent English language skills are a must
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Smart Square Ventures BV
(+31) 040 2028773